Monday, July 20, 2009

Inspire & Move On...

I learned a valuable lesson today. We all have flaws.. right? One of my biggest ones is wanting TOO... much for others. I've learned that in addition to wanting for others... There is also a time to SHUT UP... Step back.. Realize you've said enough and MOVE ON... Their first step is beyond my control. Given that, I'm not someone who always points the finger saying people need to get their lives together without ALSO growing and getting mine together as well... So thought I'd spit this FLAW of mine and share how I made this personal experience... a LEARNING LESSON

To generalize my experience into a form that anyone can apply to their own lives..(Thats if they want to.. I'm not forcing ya) : 

INSPIRE AND MOVE ON.... THE FIRST STEP IS WANTING FOR YOURSELF. CAN'T FORCE BLESSINGS ON ANYONE. AS I PROGRESS ON MY PERSONAL JOURNEY.. I ALLOW TIME FOR "PERSONAL GROWTH". NOT JUST FOR MY FUTURE BUT TO INSPIRE(NOT PUSH) OTHERS ALONG THE WAY. IT'S UP TO OTHERS TO TRANSFORM INSPIRATION INTO ACTION... HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYBODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment