Monday, September 28, 2009

Ok.. I'm done after this...

I can hear you being dramatic right now saying "Brandon you are doing the MOST!!!! Boy if you don't let me rest in peace.. I need my beauty rest.. Plus I gotta get up for work in the morning...lol"

But I remember hitting you up when you were at Seth's family reunion I think... I was in L.A and we shared these words:







I think the thing that hurts the most Is we were each others GREATEST motivators! We just knew we would be on that RED carpet together hosting somebody's awards show, walking past each other on that runway and taking up eachothers space on that blilboard.... Commercials.. All the stuff we used to talk about.

It's like You ALREADY HAD IT!!! people wee working to get to where you ALREADY WERE.. all it was was taking it the next step after graduation..

Maybe thats why God decided to go head and call you home. You were obedient, learned lessons the first time. You were full of faith, determination and used the talents God gave you. You were strong and allowed God to work through you for others...

You filled every check on the checklist that some people never do in a lifetime. Regardless of how hard the devil may have tried to discourage you.. You didn't let it happen.. and because of it... You can finally trash those Homecoming fashion show Angel wings and Strut your new ones... "Your Real Ones"

Love you so much.. and I promise.... I'ma try to stop making new postings about you filling up everybody's newsfeed real soon... This might be the last one.. for a while anyway...


Last thing.. You gon get me together..... I know you would be LIVID if you found out ur friends was moping around.. but That Football game tonight.... I'm so sorry I couldnt help it... As hard as I tried to make myself have fun or at least look like I was.... I couldn't do it... AND IMA HAVE YO GET YOU! TOGETHER. Because you got me in trouble.. Mrs. Mcnealy got on me for looking so down... So we will just box that one out when we see eachother again...lol

I talked to katie today @ the game.. and We decided that we are making a pact... Since all 3 of us were always talking about making it big... ME And KATIE are making this promise to you.. in remembrance of you.. WE ARE TAKING OVER HOLLYWOOD AND THE REST OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.... If you could, throw in a good word to God for us.. maybe he will hook a brotha and sista up...lol sike we know he is already with us... But I PROMISE YOU COURT!!! When I get that FIRST award whether it's an OSCAR or whatever. Right after GOD and mom dukes you will Be the FIRST person I shout out and give credit to for being such an inspiration because I know I wouldn't have made it without you....

loveyou loveyou loveyou...

and now that I got all that out.. I think I can actually do something tonight I haven;t done all week... and thats SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment